Sunday, June 10, 2012

USMLE War Journal: 15 Days Until Test Day

At this point, my fellow medical students and I have been out of classes for about 19 days (which seems unbelievable).  This week I noticed a lot of my colleagues starting to wear down but many seemed to have anticipated this and cope in their own ways. 

Here are two more sketches from the past couple weeks.

This first one is my version of my school's old logo.  Since my school has changed its name and logo I really do not think (and hope) that there are any problems with me posting this.  At the very least, I have only good things to say.  I was a really big fan of the old logo from a graphic design standpoint.  Symbolically, it told you every thing you needed to know about my school.  Like any good logo it had seen some slight changes throughout its use but it was still recognizeable.  Mine does the same in making some slightly different design choices.










This second one is a sketch of the superhero Dr. Mid-nite after the famous painting The Doctor by Luke Fildes, which I have wrote about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment