Sunday, June 24, 2012

USMLE War Jounral: 1 Day Until Test Day

Last week I tried to make a video post since it was my last week at home.  Obviously, that didn't work so I am back to the tried and true written word. 

Saturday I came up to my parents house since my test is in Strongsville.  I did not get much done (as anticipated) but I get all of today to myself to casually just review stuff.  It has not started great, however.  See, for the past couple years, I actually do not sleep in my old room at my parents because I seem to get a real bad sinus allergy.  The pillows are different than the other ones in the house and I think that I am allergic to something in them.  True enough, I woke up real early today to sneeze.  I could not use the guest room last night because my brother's girlfriend and her siblings came over on their way back home (they live quite far from where my parents' home).  I have never been woken up by allergies before and I hope I can get the basement to myself tonight.

Because tomorrow is the big one.  Various movie quotes from before epic battles have been running through my head.  I cannot wait to be done.  My plan afterwards is to walk over to the sports bar next to the testing center and eat hearty.  And drink beer, too.  After that, July will be mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey David -
    Send me a note - I deleted your email address. You can find mine via dlackey.org.
    - DLackey

    ReplyDelete