Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pharmacy Review with Trollface - U Jelly?

For some reason, I have had trouble remembering the mechanism of action of metronidazole.  When I looked it up for the millionth time it finally dawned on me: metronidazole basically trolls bacterial proteins making them inactive.  A friend at le med school has been showing me a bunch of Troll Physics cartoons lately so I whipped up some "Troll Medicine" in about fifteen minutes:


And now I am never going to forget how metronidazole works or what it is used for.  U jelly?

3 comments:

  1. Obesity rates in children are in particular scary. Heavy children not only are more prone to grow up to be overweight adults, they are also at a much higher and much earlier risk for damaging health effects such as diabetes, hypertension, and risky levels of lipids and fats in the blood. http://gastroinflorida.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. pharmacy reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    stendra

    ReplyDelete